The Library’s Main location has a freestanding Indiana Legal Help Self-Serve Legal Kiosk.
The kiosk allows a user to:
- Look up information about the eviction process, how to apply for housing or utility assistance, eviction sealing and more
- Look up legal information, videos, and referrals
- Locate a free legal clinic convenient to their location/availability
- Find a legal assistance provider that may provide free legal services
- Complete an Emergency Rental Assistance application through Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority or IndyRent, when available.
- Complete and print a self-service legal form.
- Scan a document into an embedded application on the site
The Indiana Legal Help Kiosk is part of an initiative to place 120 kiosks in communities around the state. This opportunity is the result of a partnership between the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority and the Indiana Bar Foundation to increase housing stability legal services using federal funds made available through the Emergency Rental Assistance 2 Program (ERA2).