Hanna Library History
The first library in Hanna was organized in 1935 by members of the Culture Club of Hanna. It was located in the old post office building. Its collection of about 200 books was provided by a "book shower" in the community. Members of the Culture Club worked in the library as volunteers. The current facility was constructed in 2016 as a part a major renovation project undertaken by the Library to update all locations of the Library system.
108 E West Street
Hanna, IN 46340
Hanna Library Events
We cannot guarantee that food served at this program has not come into contact with tree nuts, soy, or other allergens.